Christmas is upon us! Although working retail during the holidays can be exhausting, I really enjoy assisting customers in hand picking beautiful gifts for their loved ones. This time of year can be stressful and with only 5 shopping days left Fashology and Vintage Parallels have joined forces to compile a list of fabulous gift ideas! We hope this helps.
1. Ipad Mini $249.00
The Ipad Mini is perfect for the techie you know. With the ability to have your life at your finger tips the on the go gal will love this! When purchasing the Ipad Mini you are given the option to rely on wi-fi connection or adding cellular (additional fee). An Ipad Mini Case would pair nicely as an additional gift! http://www.apple.com/
Watches are a chic and elegant gift suited for any special lady on your nice list. Right now Rose Gold is a hot trend, this Michael Kors is priced at $250.00. Take a more classic approach with this lovely silver Brighton Modena Watch $125.00. This is a gift that won’t be forgotten. www.macys.com
3. Yoga Classes
For the fit chick in your life get her the gift of yoga classes! If you are in the Massachusetts and in the South Shore we suggest Sanctuary Studios in Plymouth, MA. They offer a variety of classes at different levels. Gift certificates are available or purchase 5 classes for $65.00 or 10 for $125.00 (other offers available). This gift is just what the stress ball needs in your life. http://findsanctuary.com/
4. The Giving Keys
Stumped on what to get the good do bee in your life? Look no further! The Giving Keys is an amazing company. Created by musician and actress Caitlin Crosby, she employs homeless people and they hand stamp the keys with inspirational words like, fearless and grateful. This in turn transitions the employees out of homelessness while creating a super unique necklace, ring, or bracelet! Get one before Christmas at Daisy Riley in Plymouth, MA! You can order online but, they won’t be in before the holiday. You can also tell your story on the blog, pay it forward. Proudly made in the USA; starting at $25.00 and up. http://www.thegivingkeys.com/
5. Bourbon and Boweties
“Made Proud by Southern Hands” This new line is on the rise, seen at Daisy Riley first it is now found at Nordstrom! These fabulous bangles are made of a variety of stones, pearls, or coins! Stack ‘em up or wear a single bangle, they are sure to make a fabulous statement for the fashionista on your list! Starting at around $30.00 and up.
Vintage Parallels Top Pick!
1. Urban Decays' Naked 2 Basics eyeshadow: These are our FAVORITE color shadows of the season! These basic nude colors are amazing and can make so many combinations in your looks. The matte colors, inexpensive price and overall versatile look is great for any makeup lover this season.
2. Necklace and earrings combo: These are great for any daring fashion girl this holiday. Statement necklaces are very big and you can find some amazing looks at boutiques across the country! Depending on your price you can purchase ones like these at Target, Francesca's Collection or Macy's.
3. Blanket Scarf: Want to give something more cozy and personalized? Try this amazing;y warm scarf... better yet MAKE this scarf! For all of eight dollars, a pair of scissors and twenty minutes you can give a lovely personalized gift.
4. Embellished headband: Have a girl who wants a little sparkle? Try this headband as a great little stocking stuffer. This little gift great for any girl who wants to add a little oomph to her hair for very little effort!
5. Gift card: Now some people think gift cards are the least amount of effort for a gift. We think wrong! Gift cards are great for the indecisive shopper and the hard to buy for loved one. Try one to your favorite thrift store!
Check out Vintage Parallels Website! Kendall and Chelsea are wonderful people plus, they have great thrifted finds :)
From myself and the ladies at Vintage Parallels we hope you have Happy Holidays!
Stay Sassy xo