Your bridesmaids are your special gal pals. During the wedding planning process they have been through a lot with you: engagement parities, bridal showers, bachelorette parties etc. Not to mention the DIY projects that you have enlisted them to do. You have shared laughs & sometimes tears. Bottom line is these are your girls, your ride or dies. Yes, this is you & your significant others special day but you asked these females to stand up in front of a crowd with you. It would be nice if you made them feel a little special too!
I gave my girls sterling silver nautical knot bracelets from the etsy store BoxingFashion and bought their shoes for the wedding at DSW. Check the list below for other fabulous bridesmaids gift ideas.
- Jewelry- I think this is the most traditional gift! This can be earrings, necklace, or bracelet.
- Pay for Pampering- Hair, nails, makeup can be a lot. If you have the money in your budget it maybe nice to pay for your girls to get one of these done.
- Robes-I am sure by now you have seen the pictures on pintrest of girls getting ready in matching robes. This could make a nice gift that they will be able to use again. You can even get them monogramed.
- Drinking Utensil- I use the word utensil because this could be a wine glass, coffee mug, tumblr, water bottle, or travel mug! These will definitely make a nice personalized gift.
- Bag- This bag could be a clutch for the big day, a beach tote, or a cosmetic bag!
- Hanger- Get them each a special hanger with their name spelt out in wire.
As you have been on your wedding planning journey I am sure that you have discovered that etsy will become your best friend, a lot of these ideas can be found there.
Well fash dolls till next time!
Stay Sassy + God Bless!