Happy Monday babes! I hope you had an awesome weekend. You asked for it so here it is, my everyday skincare routine! I get lots of comments on my skin being “dewy” so I’m sharing everything I use on my dry face. To be honest, about 90% of my skincare products are CLN&DRTY while the other 10% is First Aid Beauty !
Let’s start with the morning routine, this is where the bulk of my routine takes place.
CLN Face Wash $32 : This is a foam wash that I typically use in my morning in the shower to get my face ready for the day.
Balancing Rose Toner $24: After my shower when I’m prepping my skin for makeup I start by using the balancing toner to balance the redness in my dry skin. I’ll dab some on a cotton ball or makeup pad & go over my skin.
Verdant Lash Serum $54: Now the lash serum isn’t necessarily skin related but it defiantly has been lengthening my eye lashes & giving them more volume. I apply this like liquid eye liner everyday after the toner.
C-Serum $38: This is my secret weapon! I’ll apply this after the lash serum. This helps increase the brightness of my skin. (Hello, dewy look)
Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration $32: After I have applied the c-serum I’ll wait about 5 minutes so it soaks in. I will then apply this moisturizer by First Aid Beauty.
Lavender Coffee Eye Roll $28: I don’t always use this but if I wake up & I clearly have bags under my eyes (like today, post super bowl) you bet I’m applying this to my face. It’s simply a roll on which I will do in-between the C-serum & moisturizer.
As I mentioned earlier my night time routine is a lot less than the morning. Sometimes I’ll throw on a mask but these are the 2 products I use on my face every night.
Luxury Makeup Remover $28: I make sure to give this bottle a little shake to mix the ingredients then proceed by dabbing some on a cotton ball to remove my makeup. This stuff works SO well!
Luxury Anti Aging Cream $56: After I remove my makeup I’ll apply this luxury anti aging cream. It is buttery so I don’t need to use too much!
Well there it is, my skin care routine! I’m going to try to capture it over the next few days in video form so you can get a better idea. CLN&DRTY offers “systems” so you can get some of these products bundled. I also have a 20% off CLN&DRTY full price coupon code which is: FASHOLOGY20 ! They are also doing gift wrapping for Valentine’s Day just make sure you order by end of day 2/5 (TOMORROW)! Well babes, I hope you enjoy the rest of the week!