Hello, beautiful! I hope this post sees you well. This past Saturday my intern, Julia & I had the pleasure of shopping the new & improved Paper Store in Plymouth, MA. They moved into a bigger space in the same shopping complex Colony Place if you are familiar. I did some Christmas shopping at the prior location & they were bursting at the seams. This new location has more room for comfortable shopping.
The event had warm chocolate chip cookies from Panera, giveaways, & balloons! We started the morning with coffee, ofcourse.
We rounded up some of our favorite finds:
1. Pure Vida: I have been eyeing their rings. Julia & I both got one. This cute little wave ring is sterling silver AND only $14!
2. They had the perfect mermaid inspired product from pillows to wine glasses for you or your favorite beach lover.
3. Rustic Marlin Designs: These wooden signs are beautifully made & come in a wide variety!
4. We spotted this adorable makeup bag "I came, I saw, I contoured" for the glam gal.
5. I'm a sucker for anything Massachusetts related. I have a couple friends that once lived here & moved out of state. This candle would make the perfect gift to remind them of home!
6. The Paper Store has grown their ladies accessory & apparel section over the years. They have even developed their own line, Mia & Tess ranging from everyday wear to athleisure & the prettiest finishing touches.
7. Honestly I wish I was getting married again because they had the most beautiful table of bridal product. Don't worry I will be picking some items up closer to my bestie's wedding in June :)
8. For the babe that enjoys some relaxation they had a great selection of lovely smelling bath bombs!
9. I love fun glassware & the Paper Store wasn't lacking! This cute stemless wine glass is just adorable!
Whether you are shopping for yourself or someone else The Paper Store has many items to offer. It is truly a one stop shop. I ended up purchasing a pure vida ring, yankee candle, workout leggings, & a cute sweatshirt (it's actually in my hand to the left). Julia left with a pure vida wave ring & the pucker up glass pictured above. Well babes we had a blast & hope you enjoyed our round up.
Don't forget to stay connected! Follow us on INSTAGRAM :)