Happy Monday Fash Dolls! I get asked a lot on how I curl my hair. Well here is a step by step tutorial.
Tools: Hair clip, hair brush, blow dryer, & curling iron
Hair Products: It’s a 10 leave in product & hair spray
- Put nickel size amount of "it’s a 10 product" in your hand & apply to ends only.
- Blow dry hair
- I first break my hair into sections: top & bottom as it is layered.
- Begin to curl bottom layer. I use the curling iron clamp for this part as my hair is shorter in the back. Use hair spray.
- Proceed to curl sections of the top layer. This layer I do not use the clamp & twirl my hair over the curling iron.
- As I complete each section I hit it with some hair spray. Continue to do this till your entire head is full of tight curls.
- Once all of my hair is curled brush them out for soft curls.
- Give you hair one more spray and you are done!
I hope this helped! Till next time dolls!
Stay Sassy + God Bless!