- Dress: Casablanca Couture at New York Lace
- Hair: Shauna Stoecklin my hair dresser
- Makeup: Faces by Tara
- Florist: Pillsbury FLorist
- Transportation: Extreme Limo
- Officiate: Pastor Neil at New Hope Chapel
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Canoe Club Ballroom
- DJ: Matt Moses
- Videographer: Tim at Visions Forever
- Photographer: Stephanie at Visions Forever
- Seating Board: Visions Forever
- Cake: Veronica's Sweetcakes
- Groom & Groomsmen's Attire: Tuxedos by Merian
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David's Bridal
- Invitations: Vista Print & Wedding Paper Divas
The center pieces & decorations were found at Michael's & Christmas Tree Shop. I also got a few things from Hobby Lobby. Each one of our vendors was fabulous. I had been in sales for 6 years and nothing drives me more insane than an over bearing sales person. Each vendor was easy going & a pleasure to work with, a lot of them even texted which was extremely convenient.
If you are a bride to be pay one of these vendors a visit or phone call, you won't regret it. Know someone getting married feel free to share this list!
Till next time dolls.
Stay sassy + God Bless!